Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Charleston?
There's a general idea that installing signage from a home security company next to your front door is all that is needed to ward off criminals. Basically, an intruder is supposed to see the small blue octagon and go on past. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in Charleston and not worry about an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t the protector, all you need is a home security sign in Charleston. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Charleston instead of the security system.
Even though there is merit in displaying signage from esteemed security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away career criminals. Instead, you're better off backing them up with a range of additional security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Charleston.
Reinforce Your Charleston Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs could deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about incorporating a combination of these devices:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, no burglar wants to be recorded by surveillance as it might be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover main areas of entry including windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: Most burglars break into your home via doors or windows, so those should be protected by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s the truth that a great deal of break-ins happen in the daytime when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your access points will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will notify you if an individual tries to engage your door. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you a live video feed. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation component, smart lights are able to be programmed for a daily plan or turned on easily from your mobile device. Smart lights are intended to make it seem like you are on-site and help discourage prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Charleston when you are able to install a complete home defense package? Dial (304) 220-0469 or complete the following form to get started. You can choose from various packages at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your system any way you like.