Your main entrance and first-floor windows are still the likeliest spots for a burglary. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical devices for home security packages in Charleston. Although the technology has been utilized for generations, you might be surprised at what ADT sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you choose a streamlined approach or the most full-featured system available, you’ll be glad to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to fret about your devices being attached properly.
Every device features corresponding magnetic contacts. One piece is adhered to the frame, and the other is secured right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the contacts fit neatly together. When your security is activated and an entrance is opened, the magnetic contacts separate and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Charleston
On the frontline of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors signal your high-volume alarm if an entry opens while your system is active.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to obtain automatic alerts straight to your cell phone whenever a device is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will be given an update too. Your property will be defended, no matter your location.
- Home automation interactions: Program your security components to work in a unified manner. You can have your lighting turn on or set a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They have a slim design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even get fully recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wired or wireless components contingent on the type of installation you want. Either way, your home will be more secure.
More useful than ever before, door and window sensors in Charleston can be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Charleston
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Charleston that elevate your protection and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (304) 220-0469 or submit the easy form on this page.