What features do you need in a baby monitor in Charleston?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a component with a microphone in close contact to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. To illustrate, many monitors now offer HD video and two-direction communications. You can also link many monitors to your wireless network so you are able to roam throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Charleston are so advanced that they are similar to interior surveillance systems in both capabilities and price.
Can you switch baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate similar capabilities, you will find quite a few parents in Charleston linking their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- specifically if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to get your child back to sleep. A comforting word might be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your camera function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your own alertness might start to lag. Conversely, if your security camera notices unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a notification to your smartphone. Perfect when the baby soundlessly scales out of the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. You can now send a 20-second clip to grandparents to allow them a glimpse of what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of lugging monitoring equipment around, you may now supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.